Thursday, December 1, 2011

Beret crocheted hat

 Made this beautiful blue beret for my sister-in-law. I was maybe going to keep it, but I knew the blue would look pretty with her blue eyes, and she's more of a hat person than me. I gave it to her over Thanksgiving, she really liked it :)

I used this pattern to make the hat. I chose the beret version instead of the beanie version. I loved how it turned out, but I have to say, it was one of the hardest to follow patterns I've done yet. I restarted rows multiple times, and came very close to giving up completely once or twice. I'm glad I stuck with it though, it turned out really cute. 

I hate taking pictures of myself modeling stuff. I was going to take one with my sister-in-law wearing it, but I forgot.


I sewed a couple buttons onto the side.


If I get brave I might make another one for myself. Hopefully the second time around the pattern will make more sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment