Friday, December 30, 2011

Baked Goodies

My goal this Christmas was to handmake/bake every gift I gave. I succeeded!! I made crocheted items for my mom, sister, mother-in-law, and sister-in-law. But since I figured my brother-in-law and dad probably wouldn't appreciate a crocheted scarf, I decided on the baking option :)

I made 3 different items, two of which I sampled (since they didn't have dairy).

  1.  Ghiradelli brownies (which are dairy free !!!! but do have egg).
  2. Peanut butter cookies (which use shortening instead of butter, but again have egg).
  3. Fudge (packed with dairy, got the recipe here).
Got it all packaged nice and wrapped a big bow around it.


Told my brother-in-law and dad to hide them from my mom and sister, not sure if they did or not :)

No comments:

Post a Comment