Monday, January 13, 2014

Gifts for my nephew

I'm now an aunt!! My sister-in-law had a little boy in mid-December. Since I know she appreciates my crochet gifts, I went a little crazy and made her a bunch of different things. 

I of course had to make a cozy baby blanket. I used the "Ruffles and Dots" pattern, which I have used before. 





I also had to make a couple little hats to keep his head warm and snuggly. 





This red and white striped hat was made by special request. My sister-in-law wanted to do some newborn photos with a hat with a long tail to wrap over his little bottom. Of course I would make her one!! The photos they took turned out beautifully. 


My sister-in-law and brother-in-law have an ongoing inside joke about squirrels, something to do with a nickname I think? :) So of course I had to make their little guy a squirrel. I purchased this pattern from this etsy store. Turned out as pretty much the cutest thing I've ever made.





No comments:

Post a Comment