Monday, April 29, 2013

Guy hats...

I went a little crazy making hats for Christmas gifts this year :) After making one, I decided to make one more, then one more... I found a good pattern for a generic, non-fussy guy hat. The pattern I used had two different variations, and I ended up using both of them.

I started out making this hat for my brother-in-law, Thomas. Both him and my sister are U of O grads, and have a lot of yellow and green stuff. The color of this picture is horrible, but it's a dark green hat with a yellow stripe.


TJ, my other brother-in-law, has a lot of orange stuff, so the dark grey body and orange trim fit him perfectly.


I wanted to make something for my dad, too, so I made him a hat with a black body, and a green and white stripe across the middle.


While making the orange stripe hat, I had Brandon try it on for size, having him make sure it was the right fit (him and TJ are around the same size). After I got it perfect, I surprised him with one, too. I of course had to make it blue, what other color would I pick for him?



No comments:

Post a Comment